Mark Milanetti is building a broad business law practice with a focus on corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, and securities law.
Mark was called to the Ontario bar in 2019 and joined Miller Thomson LLP in 2021 after summering, articling, and working as an associate for a mid-sized firm in Hamilton. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law, graduating Cum Laude.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Mark obtained an Honours Bachelor of Kinesiology from Brock University, and a Bachelor of Education from the Schulich School of Education at Nipissing University. Following the completion of his B.Kin and B.Ed, Mark worked for a large school board as an occasional teacher and summer school teacher.
- Captain of the University of Ottawa’s Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot team, helping the team reach the semi-finals of the competition, 2017 – 2018
- Volunteered and worked with Pro Bono Students Canada and Horizon Educational Consulting, helping draft a report identifying the barriers and obstacles parents face in accessing special education for their children in Ontario schools, 2016 – 2017
- Law Society of Ontario
- Hamilton Law Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2019
- J.D. (Cum Laude), University of Ottawa, 2018
- B.Ed., Schulich School of Education, Nipissing University, 2014
- B.Kin. (Hons.), Brock University, 2013