Marco Palazzo is an active member of Miller Thomson’s Business Law group, with a focus on Corporate/M&A. He has experience assisting with various corporate matters including corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations. Marco works with other team members to ensure efficient and effective responses to client specific needs.
Marco obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in 2018. During his time at the Faculty of Law, Marco volunteered with Student Legal Services as well as faculty events such as Law Show.
Prior to attending law school, Marco obtained his Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Alberta with a major in Business Economics and Law.
- Director, Santa Maria Goretti Community Centre
- Volunteer, Court of Queen’s Bench Amicus Program
- Volunteer, Provincial Court Civil Claims Duty Counsel Program
- Volunteer, Student Legal Services, Civil and Family Division, 2015 – 2016
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
Bar admissions & education
- Alberta Bar, 2019
- J.D., University of Alberta, 2018
- B.Comm. (with distinction), University of Alberta, 2015