Luanne Schlosser’s practice focuses on intellectual property and information technology law. She regularly advises clients on copyright, trademarks, domain name protection and disputes, licensing and commercialization strategies, and other intellectual property transactions.
Her practice also focuses on corporate law and governance and commercial law, ranging from startups and small businesses to multinational public companies. She advises clients on a broad spectrum of matters including structuring, reorganizations, acquisitions, divestitures, and ongoing general business matters.
Luanne is involved in the arts community in Saskatoon and coaches competitive Irish Dancing. She sits on the board of directors for Dance Saskatchewan Inc. In her spare time she enjoys exploring countries around the world, snowboarding, surfing, and playing the guitar.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson in 2016, Luanne practised intellectual property law and corporate/commercial law at a mid-sized firm in Saskatoon.
- Teagascoir Choimisiuin le Rinci Gaelacha (Gaelic: Commission Certified Irish Dance Teacher), California, 2006
- Board of Directors, Dance Saskatchewan Inc.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Saskatoon Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2011
- Registered Trade-mark Agent, 2013
- J.D., University of Saskatchewan, 2010
- B.A., University of Saskatchewan, 2006