Lisen Bassett is a member of our Labour Relations and Employment Group. She obtained her B.C.L./LL.B. from McGill University after completing a Bachelor of Arts in Honours Philosophy with a minor in Environmental Studies, also from McGill. During her law degree, Lisen competed in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition, and as a Teacher’s Assistant for Legal Ethics and Advocacy, helped coordinate second year moots.
- Secretary of the Board of Directors, Climate Reality Project Canada
- Student Ambassador, Court Accompaniment Program
- Volunteer, Legal Information Clinic, McGill University
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar , 2019
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, McGill University, 2014