Lisa possesses twenty plus years of combined legal experience in each of the private and charitable sectors, with extensive experience in all aspects of estate planning, will drafting, estate administration, mediation and litigation. Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Lisa was the Head of Estate and Trust Services at a non-profit organization where she oversaw the legal review of accounts, executor and lawyer actions with respect to files nation-wide.
- Contributor to the Baycrest Foundation Legacy Society Newsletter, 2020-2021
- Instructor, Legal Assistant program, The Toronto School of Business
- Mentored representatives of charitable organizations nation-wide with respect to the legal review
of accounts, executor and lawyer actions.
- Law Society of Ontario
Bar admissions & education
- Legal Assistant Diploma, The Toronto School of Business
- Law Clerk Diploma, Centennial College
- Bachelor of Law Courses, University of London
- Class P1 Paralegal License, Law Society of Ontario