Kent Davidson is the Chair of Miller Thomson LLP. Kent practices labour and employment law as well as commercial litigation. Kent has provided strategic advice to a vast array of industries in the areas of his expertise, and has appeared as counsel before the Alberta Labour Relations Board, the Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta, the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada representing the interests of employers.
Kent believes strongly in the importance of community. He has served as a City Councillor of the City of St. Albert, a founding member of the Rotary Club of St. Albert, and is the President of the St. Albert Community Foundation. Kent has also been an active participant in provincial and federal politics.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Best Lawyers in Canada – Corporate Law; Labour and Employment Law, 2015-2019
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel, 2008
- Founding President, St. Albert Community Foundation
Bar admissions & education
- Alberta Bar, 1983
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 1982
- B.A. (with distinction), University of Alberta, 1979