Kelsey Vicary is an associate in Miller Thomson’s Business Law group. Based in London, Ontario, she maintains a general corporate law practice with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions in a variety of sectors.
Kelsey obtained her law degree from Western University, where she worked with Community Legal Services and Pro Bono Students Canada to provide outreach and legal services to members of the London community. She was recognized by the Middlesex Law Association for her student contributions to the London-Middlesex community with the Middlesex Law Association Western Law scholarship.
Kelsey summered and articled with Miller Thomson before joining the firm as an associate in 2021.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Valedictorian, Western Law Class of 2020
- Middlesex Law Association Western Law Scholarship, 2020
- Law Society of Ontario
- Middlesex Law Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2021
- JD, Western University, 2020
- MMus, Western University, 2013
- BMus, Western University, 2010