Kayla Romanow maintains a broad corporate and commercial law practice with a focus on corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, and real estate.
Kayla joined the Regina office of Miller Thomson in 2019 as an articling student and was called to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2020. Prior to joining Miller Thomson, she earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Saskatchewan in 2019 and her Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Regina in 2016.
During law school, Kayla participated in the Walsh Family Law Negotiation Competition in Toronto. Kayla also volunteered with the Family Legal Assistance Clinic, which provided free public clinic sessions for individuals who required family law information and assistance.
Professional achievements & leadership
- CPLED Bar Admission Program Award of Distinction, 2020
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2020
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Regina, 2016