Katlyn Cooper practices general corporate/commercial law and has experience in various areas including commercial transactions, real estate, leasing, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and civil litigation.
Prior to entering the College of Law, Katlyn earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Regina (with Distinction). While working towards this undergraduate degree, Katlyn worked at Farm Credit Canada where she worked on numerous projects, including Agriculture More Than Ever, an initiative aimed at improving perceptions, dispelling myths, and encouraging positive dialogue concerning Canadian agriculture.
Throughout the summers of law school, Katlyn was a summer student at Miller Thomson LLP, where she was introduced to corporate and commercial matters. Katlyn then joined the firm as an articling student in 2017 and remained with the firm following her call to the Saskatchewan Bar in June of 2018.
Katlyn is currently the Vice-chair of the CBA Saskatchewan’s Young Lawyers South Section and is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Regina Bar Association and the Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (SYPE).
In her free time, Katlyn enjoys hiking, downhill skiing, cooking, horseback riding, and recreational sports.
- Vice-chair, CBA Saskatchewan’s Young Lawyers South Section
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2018
- J.D., University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Bachelor of Business Administration (with Distinction) with a major in Management, University of Regina, 2016