Julie joined Miller Thomson's team in 2018 following her law studies at Université de Montréal. Particularly interested in business law, she is a co-founder of the Tax Law Committee of the Université de Montréal.
Prior to her legal studies, Julie obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Concordia University. Passionate about painting and drawing since childhood, it is by pursuing her artistic career that she discovered her interest in entrepreneurship. Today, she continues to be involved with the artistic community, using her legal knowledge and her creative background to offer unique problem-solving skills.
- Involved with the Association of Artists-Entrepreneurs of Montreal, since 2017
- Founding member of the Université de Montréal’s Tax Law Committee, 2017-2018
- Volunteer with the Legal Clinic for NPO, 2017-2018
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar , 2019
- LL.B., University of Montréal, 2018
- Bachelor of fine arts – Concordia University, 2010