Julie St-Hilaire is an associate in Miller Thomson’s Financial Services and Business Law Groups in Montréal. Julie’s practice focuses on domestic and cross-border transactions, asset-based financing and acquisition financing. She has experience acting for lenders and borrowers in both secured and unsecured financing transactions, including syndicated and single-lender transactions. Julie also assists in real estate matters, including commercial leasing, and general corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to her legal studies, Julie obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Concordia University. Passionate about painting and drawing since childhood, it is by pursuing her artistic career that she discovered her interest in entrepreneurship. Today, she continues to be involved with the artistic community, using her legal knowledge and her creative background to offer unique problem-solving skills.
- Mentor at Fil d’Ariane, since 2019
- Involved with the Association of Artistes-Entrepreneurs of Montréal, 2017-2019
- Volunteer with the Legal Clinic for Non-profit Organizations, 2017-2018
- Board member of MUTEK
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar , 2019
- LL.M., Business Law, Université de Montréal, in progress
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2018
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Concordia University, 2010