Julian Nahachewsky has an active practice in Miller Thomson’s Litigation group. Julian has experience in the areas of commercial litigation, insurance law and health law.
During his time with Miller Thomson, Julian has appeared on behalf of clients at Provincial Court and the Court of Queen’s Bench in both Saskatoon and Regina.
Julian completed his law degree at the University of Saskatchewan’s College of Law. Prior to law school, Julian completed his Bachelor of Commerce at Edwards School of Business.
During his time at University, Julian was heavily involved in athletics and triathlon, competing for both Canadian National Teams and representing Canada at international events.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Four time recipient of the Saskatchewan Blue Cross Scholarship
- Capstone Consulting Award
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatoon Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2018
- J.D., University of Saskatchewan, 2017
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan, 2013