Julia Thielmann is a member of Miller Thomson's Real Estate Group. Her practice focuses on commercial real estate and Aboriginal law. Julia works collaboratively with other members of the Real Estate Group to ensure clients receive practical and efficient legal services.
Julia commenced her legal career as a summer student at Miller Thomson and gained valuable experience working across a broad range of areas during her articling term.
- President, Indigenous Law Students’ Association, 2018-2019
- Indigenous Director of Student Affairs, Allard Law Students’ Society, 2017-2018
- Clinician, Law Students’ Legal Advice Program, 2016-2018
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- British Columbia Bar, 2020
- J.D. (Aboriginal Law Specialization), University of British Columbia, 2019
- B.A., Psychology, University of British Columbia, 2016