Jeff Deagle is a civil litigator with a focus on family law. He has appeared at all levels of Court in Saskatchewan including before the Federal Court of Canada and drafting submissions for the Supreme Court of Canada. His practice includes advising clients in all aspects of their separation including wills, estate planning, real estate, property division, support and custody.
In addition to his family law practice, Jeff practices in general civil and corporate litigation. He has appeared on Judicial Review applications and appeared before a number of tribunals, including the Liquor and Gaming Commission and Worker’s Compensation Board.
- Member, Collaborative Lawyers Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member and Past President, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2002
- LLB, University of Saskatchewan, 2001
- B.Admin/Law Program, University of Regina
Miller Thomson continues strategic growth
Miller Thomson recognizes that the complexities of today’s business landscape increasingly call for legal solutions that span multiple disciplines and jurisdictions. With a continued focus on building our national platform, we are pleased to welcome the following lawyers who have...