Jaspal Sangha is currently building a broad litigation practice that encompasses Insurance Litigation and Commercial Litigation. Within his Insurance Litigation practice, Jaspal has a focus on Professional Negligence and Commercial General Liability.
Prior to joining the firm, Jaspal summered and articled at a leading firm in Mississauga where he worked predominantly within the firm’s various litigation practices, including the Commercial Litigation, Insurance Defence, Employment Law and Construction Law practice groups. During the first summer of law school, Jaspal interned at the South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario.
Prior to attending law school, he worked in sales and marketing for an international Consumer Product Good’s company and a leading Canadian telecommunications company.
- Board Member, South Asian Legal Clinic of Ontario
- South Asian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2018
- J.D., University of Windsor, Windsor Law School, 2017
- iBBA, York University, Schulich School of Business, 2013
- Exchange Semester, University of Manchester, Manchester Business School, 2012