Grégory Morin-Maltais joined Miller Thomson as an associate after completing his university training program and the professional training program of the Québec Bar School. He obtained his civil law degree as well as his post graduate degree in business law from Université de Montréal.
Before his law studies, Grégory received a bachelor’s degree in business administration (with concentration in finance) from HEC Montréal.
- Member of the advisory committee, Pléiade Capital
- Analyst and President of Pléiade Capital (2012-2015)
Bar admissions & education
- Québec Bar, 2016
- D.E.S.S., Université de Montréal, 2015
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2015
- B.A.A., HEC Montreal, 2012