Geoffrey Marinangeli has a business law and real estate law practice that involves advising clients on a broad range of corporate, commercial, and real estate matters. His experience includes corporate finance, commercial leasing, asset and share acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations.
Geoffrey remains active in his community as a regular volunteer for Pro Bono Law Alberta.
- “Dealing with Builders Liens,” 12th Annual Construction Financing Conference, Calgary, 2014
- “Regulatory Investigations Best Practices,” The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Fraud Prevention Conference, Edmonton, 2014
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2017
- Alberta Bar, 2013
- J.D., University of Calgary, 2012
- M.A., University of Toronto, 2007
- B.A., University of Toronto, 2005