Evan Bawks is an insurance defence lawyer whose litigation practice includes accident benefits disputes and tort cases involving motor vehicle accidents, property claims, and occupiers’ liability claims. He has represented insurers before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Small Claims Court. Evan takes pride in using a detail-oriented and creative approach to finding the best possible resolution for his clients involved in insurance litigation or personal injury cases.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson in 2016, Evan practiced with an insurance defence firm in London, Ontario, focusing exclusively on tort defence litigation.
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2014
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, 2013
- B.A. (political science specializing in international relations, honours), Carleton University, 2009