Erin Fray is an Associate in Miller Thomson's tax practice group, specifically Private Client Services. Erin advises clients on a wide range of matters including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and estate administration. She develops personal relationships with her clients to provide intelligent, tailored options to her clients for them to make informed decisions which they are comfortable with and meet their needs.
Erin joins the Miller Thomson as an Associate after completing both her summer term and articles with the firm. After completing her Undergraduate and Masters degrees at the University of Western Ontario, Erin chose to pursue her LLB in the Accelerated Program at the University of Aberdeen, in northeast Scotland. This experience afforded her the opportunity to live and study internationally while developing an appreciation for global perspectives in both business and law.
- Co-author, “Injunction requires Long-Term Care homes to provide nurses access to PPE”, Miller Thomson Newsletter, April 27, 2020
- Co-author, “Changes to Health Canada Licensing Application Requirements”, Miller Thomson blog, July 27, 2019
Throughout law school Erin was involved in research projects for Lawyers Without Borders, mental health support networks, mentored first year law students and as a legal educator with the Law Society of Scotland. Erin continues to be an active member of her community through supporting mental health networks and mentoring youth.
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2020
- Certificate of Accreditation, NCA, 2018
- LLB, University of Aberdeen, 2017
- MA Sport History, Western University, 2014
- BA Honours Specialization in Kinesiology, Western University, 2012