Elizabeth Holden practises in the Capital Markets & Securities group. She has experience with public offerings, reverse takeover transactions, private placements, property acquisitions and dispositions, joint venture agreements and a variety of corporate transactions. Elizabeth has also worked with public and private companies in various industries including within the natural resource, technology and entertainment sectors.
Elizabeth is from the United Kingdom and she received her LL.B. from Queen Mary, University of London where she graduated with First Class Honours. She was awarded a full scholarship to attend The College of William and Mary in Virginia to complete an LL.M. in American Legal Systems. Elizabeth was awarded the Graduate Academic Excellence Award from The College of William and Mary for the highest level of academic performance during study for her LL.M. degree.
Upon moving to Canada in 2013, Elizabeth worked at boutique corporate and securities law firms in Vancouver where she gained experience in various aspects of securities and business law.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Graduate Academic Excellence Award from The College of William and Mary (2013)
- William & Mary Drapers’ Company Scholarship to attend The College of William & Mary to complete LL.M. (2012)
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
Bar admissions & education
- British Columbia Bar, 2016
- LL.M., The College of William & Mary, Virginia, 2013
- LL.B. (First Class Honours), Queen Mary, University of London, 2012