Dylan Hanwell maintains a general civil and commercial litigation practice. He has a particular interest in contract law, administrative law, and personal injury law. Dylan has experience drafting pleadings, legal opinions, court applications and written submissions for a variety of forums.
Dylan obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta in June 2020. During his time at the Faculty of Law, Dylan was involved in the Criminal Project of Student Legal Services, the Litigators hockey team, the Golden Bearristers rugby team, and the competitive mooting program.
- Edmonton Community Legal Centre, 2020 – Present
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel, 2020 – Present
- Amicus Program, 2020 – Present
- Student Legal Services Criminal Law Project, 2017 – 2018
- Board Member, On Site Placement, 2020 – Present
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Alberta Bar, 2021
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Political Science, University of Alberta, 2016