Through her labour and employment law practice, Daphnée Beauchamp advises and represents businesses of all sizes from various industries.
Daphnée assists our clients on a range of labour and employment issues, including labour relations, hiring, individual and collective dismissals, discipline, performance management, workplace investigations, non-solicitation, non-competition and confidentiality clauses, as well as human rights and privacy.
She also advises client with regard to the collective agreement certification, interpretation and negotiation process. Daphnée also represents the interests of our clients in negotiating and settling disputes out of court.
Daphnée participates in the strategic development, research and preparation of employment-related litigation matters, including dismissals, injunction proceedings to enforce confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation clauses, complaints for wrongful dismissal, prohibited practices and psychological harassment.
- Cannabis sur les chantiers : Employeurs préoccupés, Miller Thomson annual Construction Law seminar, presented jointly with Claudia Desjardins Bélisle, March 20, 2018
- ”Cannabis sur les chantiers : Employeurs préoccupés”, Miller Thomson 2018 Construction Law seminar Textbook, article written with Claudia Desjardins Bélisle, March 2018
- ”Legalization of Marijuana: Managing this New Workplace Reality”, Canadian Labour & Employment Law Blog, article written with Claudia Desjardins Bélisle, February 12, 2018
- Labour law – Quoi faire lorsque vous devenez un employeur? – Miller Thomson conference in partnership with La Gare – Espace collaboratif, September 2017
- Founding member of the board of directors of the Jeunes Philanthropes de l’IRIC (Université de Montréal’s Institute for Research in Immunology and Cancer)
- Member of the Knockout Cancer Annual Gala organizing committee
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Canadian Bar Association
- Jeune Chambre de commerce de Montréal
- Réseau des Femmes d’affaires du Québec
Bar admissions & education
- Québec Bar, 2016
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2015
- Certificate in Chinese Law, China University of Political Science and Law, 2014