Danielle Parry works on a broad range of real estate and environmental matters, including commercial leasing, financing, and transactions. She has been involved in a variety of files surrounding the environmental aspects of the purchase, sale, remediation and development of contaminated land. Danielle works closely with clients and other team members to ensure that matters are handled effectively and efficiently.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson as an Associate, Danielle summered and articled at the firm. She graduated with a Juris Doctor from the University of Windsor, Faculty of Law in 2017, and received her Honours Specialization in Psychology with Distinction from the University of Western Ontario/Brescia University College.
Professional achievements & leadership
- University of Windsor Entrance Award
- Harold G. Fox Bursary
- Teresa Merlo Memorial Award (Law)
- Gary D. Peacock Memorial Scholarship
- University of Windsor In-Course Scholarship
- Associate Editor for the Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues
- Peer Mentor – Peer Mentorship Program
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario, 2018
- J.D., University of Windsor, 2017
- B.A. (Honours), Specialization in Psychology with Distinction, Western University, 2013