Bryan is a member of Miller Thomson’s Corporate Law group with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, project financing, and energy projects law. Bryan’s experience with Miller Thomson includes assisting with transactions in which Miller Thomson represented vendors, purchasers, borrowers, lenders, and project developers. From the initial meeting with a client to the closing of a transaction, Bryan’s focus is on achieving the client’s objectives in an efficient and timely manner, never sacrificing quality of representation and service to the client.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Bryan obtained his Juris Doctor degrees from the University of Windsor and the University of Detroit Mercy and his Honours Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Ottawa.
- Fueling the Future of Electric Vehicles in Ontario: Ensuring the Reliability of Ontario’s Grid and Energy Infrastructure, EnviroNews, April 2018
- Climate Change Lawyers’ Network panelist, “Regulatory and Operational Forecast: Electric Vehicles and Infrastructure in Ontario”, March 2018
- Law Society of Ontario
- State Bar of Michigan
- Canadian Bar Association
- Middlesex Law Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2016
- Michigan State Bar, 2015
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor/University of Detroit Mercy School, 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, University of Ottawa, 2012