Brooklyn Fiesel maintains a general civil litigation practice with a focus in health law and commercial litigation. She has appeared in front of administrative tribunals, Small Claims Court and the Court of Queen’s Bench. Brooklyn completed two summer terms with Miller Thomson in 2017 and 2018, articled with the firm in 2019 and remained with the firm following her call to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2020.
Brooklyn completed her Juris Doctor with Distinction at the University of Saskatchewan. While attending the College of Law, Brooklyn was Captain of the 2018 Philip. C. Jessup International Moot Team and competed at the 2019 Canadian National Negotiation Competition where she received the ‘Best Advocate for Client Interests Award’. Throughout her academic career, Brooklyn volunteered for Pro bono Students Canada as the Coordinator of the Family Law Project.
Prior to law school, Brooklyn obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration with Great Distinction and a Bachelor of Arts, major in German, with Great Distinction from the University of Regina. During her undergraduate studies, she competed at the JDC West Case Competition placing 2nd in the Western Canada competition. While completing her German studies, Brooklyn facilitated German learning at the University of Regina as Laboratory Assistant and also studied abroad in Berlin, Germany.
In her free time Brooklyn enjoys many activities. She was a member of Wakeboard Team Saskatchewan where she was a six-time national medalist and nine-time provincial medalist. Brooklyn is also a certified PADI Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver. She enjoys wakeboarding, snowboarding, surfing, golf and international travel.
- Coordinator – Family Law Project, Pro Bono Students Canada, 2017-2019
- Student Volunteer – Family Law Project, Pro Bono Students Canada, 2016-2017
- Junior Ambassador, University of Regina Ambassador’s Program, 2015-2016
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2020
- Juris Doctor (Distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 2019
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Management (Great Distinction), University of Regina, 2018
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in German (Great Distinction), University of Regina, 2019