Binaifer Khajotia is a Paralegal in the Vancouver office. With multiple years of experience assisting clients with matters ranging from real estate to civil claims, Binaifer provides efficient and reasonable solutions to complex matters. She is always open to learning and takes all challenges in stride, with the foremost focus on the clients' needs.
She assists with commercial and personal real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, new developments, mortgages or refinancing, due diligence searches and title matters. Prior to joining Miller Thomson LLP, Binaifer has worked in real estate in varying capacities at other law firms. She has previously also assisted with estate and corporate matters.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Nominated by Simon Fraser University Faculty of the School of Criminology for Lieutenant Governor’s Silver Medal for Inclusion, Democracy and Reconciliation, 2014
- Awarded President’s and Dean’s Honour Roll, Simon Fraser University, 2012
- Board Member, St. Leonard’s Society of North Vancouver
- Volunteer, Family Services of the North Shore, including programs such as their Winter Family Ball, the Christmas Bureau, and the IHope Family Centre
- Volunteer, Young and T1
- Volunteer, West Coast LEAF
Bar admissions & education
- Paralegal Certificate, University of the Fraser Valley, 2021
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Legal Studies, Simon Fraser University, 2014
- B.A. Criminology, Simon Fraser University, 2013