Bianka Beaulieu practises as a Notary within the Financing and Real Estate teams at Miller Thomson.
She obtained her master's degree in Notarial Law from the University of Sherbrooke in 2021 and was admitted to the Chambre des notaires du Québec in the same year.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Founder and co-president, University of Ottawa Notarial Law Association, 2016 to 2019
Bar admissions & education
- Chambre des notaires du Québec, 2021
- LL.M. in Notarial Law, University of Sherbrooke, 2021
- LL.L. in Civil Law, University of Ottawa, 2019
- Paralegal Technology, Collège de Valleyfield, 2016