Bianka practises and builds her expertise in the fields of financial services and commercial real estate at Miller Thomson. As a notary, Bianka specializes in commercial and multi-residential real estate transactions (acquisition and sale), real estate financing and mortgage guarantees. She represents financial institutions and private lenders among others.
A passionate and rigorous professional, she actively participates in the various acquisition, sale and project development transactions of the firm’s Business Law Group. She also supports clients in the drafting of various notarized deeds, commercial lease notices, title opinions as well as declarations of transfer and cancellation of securities on real and moveable property.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Founder and co-president, University of Ottawa Notarial Law Association, 2016 to 2019
Bar admissions & education
- Chambre des notaires du Québec, 2021
- LL.M. in Notarial Law, University of Sherbrooke, 2021
- LL.L. in Civil Law, University of Ottawa, 2019
- Paralegal Technology, Collège de Valleyfield, 2016