Annie St-Cyr is a lawyer and manages efficiency at the Montréal office. She assists with efficiency and business development initiatives launched by the firm’s various practice groups. As a legal project and knowledge manager, Annie oversees and implements a wide range of projects to support business development and improve legal services and client relations.
Before joining Miller Thomson, Annie practised labour and employment law and litigation for over ten years both in private practice and at multinationals.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Barreau du Québec Award (University of Ottawa), 2009
- Civil law degree awarded Summa Cum Laude, 2009
- Gérald A. Beaudoin Award – Constitutional Law, 2007
- Member of the Board of Directors, Dawson Boys & Girls Club, 2019 – 2020
- Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors, Maison de jeunes Kekpart, 2011 – 2013
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2010
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Miami, 2018
- Civil Law Degree (LL.L.), Summa Cum Laude, University of Ottawa, 2009
- Minor in Arts and Science: Industrial Relations and Criminology, Université de Montréal, 2006
- Law and Ethics Certificate, Université de Montréal, 2005