Amina Boudiffa in an associate in the Montréal office of Miller Thomson. Her practice is focused on all aspects of tax law, including tax litigation, commodity taxes and tax planning.
Ms. Boudiffa studied law at the Université du Québec à Montréal where she received several awards for her outstanding academic record. She has also earned a place on the Faculty of Law Honour Roll. Furthermore, Ms. Boudiffa has completed all the required course work for her Master of Laws, Taxation option at HEC Montréal.
- ”Budget 2018: Sales and Excise Tax Proposals”, Federal Budget Review, article written with Ron Choudhury, Marie-Hélène Tremblay, Colleen Ma and Jane Loyer, March 6, 2018
- ”Half-Loaf Fully Baked?”, Tax Notes, article written with Bryant D. Frydberg, December 2016
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Association de planification fiscale et financière
- Canadian Tax Foundation
Bar admissions & education
- Québec Bar, 2014
- Master of Laws, Taxation option, HEC Montréal (ongoing)
- Diploma of Higher Specialized Studies (D.E.S.S.) in Taxation, HEC Montréal, 2015
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2012