Amanda Brennan is an Associate with a developing practice in the areas of corporate/commercial law and real estate. Before joining Miller Thomson as an Associate in 2021, Amanda summered and articled with the firm.
Amanda received her Juris Doctorate degree with Distinction from the University of New Brunswick in 2020. Prior to law school, Amanda completed both an undergraduate and a graduate degree. She earned her undergraduate degree from McMaster University, where she graduated with Distinction and majored in both Political Science and Sociology. Amanda earned a Master of Arts degree in Political Science from Western University, where her primary research focus was Political Theory.
Following the completion of her graduate degree, Amanda worked in merchant services, where she garnered a great deal of experience providing client-focused solutions to both small and medium sized businesses.
- Former Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Fredericton, School Mentorship Program
- Former Mentor, St. Thomas University Criminology Department
- Law Society of Ontario
- Waterloo Region Law Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2021
- Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick, April 2020
- Masters of Arts, Western University, October 2015
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, McMaster University, June 2014