Allen Berriault maintains a general civil litigation practice with a focus in health law and insurance litigation. Allen completed two summer terms with Miller Thomson in 2019 and 2020, articled with the firm in 2021 and remained with the firm following his call to the Saskatchewan Bar in 2022.
Prior to entering law school, Allen obtained a Bachelor of Arts Honours in History with Distinction from the University of Regina, and a Certificate in Sustainability with Distinction.
During his undergraduate degree, he completed an Honours thesis and defence under the supervision of Dr. Ian Germani titled “The Factors and Importance of Sustaining Motivation in the Canadian Expeditionary Force During the First World War”.
Allen is also an active Board Member for the Kronau Heritage Museum, assisting in fundraising events, historical preservation, and community events.
- Board Member for the Kronau Heritage Museum
- Canadian Bar Association
- Saskatchewan Trial Lawyers Association
Bar admissions & education
- Saskatchewan Bar, 2022
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours with Distinction), University of Regina, 2018
- Certificate in Sustainability (with Distinction), University of Regina, 2018