Alexandre is also a litigator, representing his clients before Quebec courts and administrative tribunals. He acts in civil law matters, notably concerning real estate, and in public law matters, such as municipal taxation and expropriations.
During his studies, he participated in different moot court competitions, namely the Laskin Moot on administrative and constitutional law and the Davies Corporate/Securities Competition.
- Property Tax: Special Issues Encountered in Quebec, conference presented jointly with Adina Georgescu and Luc Girouard, Gauthier Roy Huot Évaluateurs agréés, February 20, 2020
- Participation at a charity rock climbing event with the Dolphin Children’s House in Laval (2018)
- Treasurer, Canadian Property Tax Association
- Conseil patronal de l’environnement du Québec
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2018
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) National Program – University of Ottawa, 2017
- Bachelor, Law Degree (LL.B.) – Université de Montréal, 2016