Alexandre is a member of our Administrative and Public Law Group. He graduated from the University of Ottawa’s National Program (LL.L./J.D.), where he learned legal methodology in civil and common law in a bilingual environment. He received the Grégoire Lehoux Prize for highest standing in an administrative law course and the award for second best oralist in the University of Ottawa’s National Program Moot in 2018.
During his studies, Alexandre balanced academics with sports and volunteering. He was an executive member of the business law and intellectual property associations.
- Over 100 hours of community service from 2013 to 2018 with charitable organizations including the Generations Foundation, Santropol Roulant and Share the Warmth
- APL Énergies
- Canadian Property Tax Association (CPTA)
- Quebec Business Council on the Environment (CPEQ)
- Young Bar of Montréal
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2020
- Quebec Bar , 2019
- Juris Doctor (J.D.), University of Ottawa, 2018
- Civil Law Degree (LL.L.), University of Ottawa, 2017