Alexandre began his legal career as a legal assistant at Miller Thomson in the spring of 2017. He held the position of assistant to the Financial Services paralegals. Since then, he has gained experience in due diligence in a transactional context as well as in asset-based financing.
From 2020 to 2021, he worked for a firm specializing in commercial litigation, restructuring and insolvency, which allowed him to enhance his experience. In particular, he gained experience in the realization of securities for two of the most important financial institutions in Quebec.
He is pleased to return to Miller Thomson as a Financial Services paralegal.
- Conducting due diligence, including:
- RDPRM searches
- Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy searches
- Bank of Canada registry searches (under section 427 of the Bank Act)
- Land Registry searches
- Preparation of security documents (credit agreement, suretyships, etc.)
- Assistance in transactions closing
Alexandre has also demonstrated his leadership by supervising legal assistants interns from the École des métiers de l’informatique, du commerce et de l’administration (ÉMICA).
- Canadian Association of Paralegals
Bar admissions & education
- Degree in Political Sciences, Université du Québec à Montréal
- Professional diploma, legal secretarial work, École des métiers de l’informatique, du commerce et de l’administration (ÉMICA)
- Certificate in Law, Université Laval