Alexandra Ormond is an associate specializing in private client services. Her practice focuses on trusts and estates and personal tax planning.
Alexandra is dedicated to helping her clients meet their legal needs and feel secure in their planning decisions.
- Contributor, chapter 9 “Canada” in The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Private Client (London: Ashford Press, 2017)
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Student Member, Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP)
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2017
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2016
- J.D., Michigan State University, 2014
- B.A. (honours), University of Guelph, 2011