Alena has extensive experience in Relativity managing eDiscovery matters along the various stages of the EDRM. She works closely with legal teams, clients and experts to provide strategy and guidance on the use of machine learning, analytics and various other processes in Relativity tailored for the unique needs of each case and client.
Alena specializes in large scale litigation including managing Active Learning/TAR projects and internal/external review projects. As a database administrator, she also has experience in collection, early case assessment, data ingestion, the use of analytics to assess data, complex keyword/Boolean searches, production preparation, electronic discovery, arbitration and trial preparation.
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists
- International Legal Technology Association
Bar admissions & education
- Law Clerk Diploma (High Honors), Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Certified Specialist in E-Discovery (CEDS) designation, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS)
- Relativity Certified Master title which includes the following certifications: Relativity Certified Administrator, Relativity Analytics Specialist, Relativity Project Management Specialist, Relativity Review Management Specialist and Relativity Processing Specialist