Elissa Brock is a member of our Business Law Group and focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions. In addition, Elissa has been active in the area of entertainment law.
Over the course of her academic career, Elissa has worked in-house at a production company where she developed her negotiating and business skills and also worked in a number of legal clinics. Before undertaking her law studies, Elissa earned a Bachelor’s degree with a major in psychology and a minor in behavioural science and in art history from McGill University.
- Digital Colony Partners LLC in connection with its Cdn. $720 million acquisition of the Canadian connectivity services and data center businesses of Cogeco Communications Inc.
- Kabam Games Inc. acquisition of Riposte Games & Co
- Microsoft Studios acquisition of Montréal’s Compulsion Games Inc.
- Parex Construction Chemicals Canada Inc. acquisition of C.T.M. Adhesives Inc.
- Board Member of the Lord Read Law Society
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2019
- Ontario Bar, 2019
- J.D., University of Montreal, 2017
- LL.B., University of Montreal, 2017