Steven Chaimberg speaks at the Rapid fire legal roundtable: hot trends and puzzling issues in 60 minutes at the Montréal Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference.
A fast-paced session that will cover an assortment of “odds and sods” that people often experience in the leasing process and do not always fully understand. Each issue will be addressed by a legal expert in approximately five minutes, and a debate is sure to ensue with the other experts – and the audience.
The questions examined will include:
- Be cool, man: Pot and real estate
- Be cool, man, I said: Pot in the workplace
- Believe it or not, registering your lease will not solve all your problems!
- Small fish paying for big fish? « Net of majors » clauses: nothing new under the sun
- Addressing flexibility requirements: Option to expand, ROFR or ROFO – or all of the above
- Stéphanie Beauregard, Real Estate Lawyer, Delegatus Legal Services Inc.
- Steven Chaimberg, Partner, Miller Thomson LLP
- René Gauthier, Partner, Cain Lamarre LLP
October 30, 2018
Palais des congrès de Montréal
1001 Jean-Paul Riopelle Place, Montréal