Dan Kiselbach is a speaker at the National Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders of America’s Global Trade Educational conference, taking part in the session on “Seeking Binding Classification Rulings & Steps for Getting Your Desired Result – A Canadian Perspective”. The presentation covers:
- How to present a reasoned and persuasive ruling request.
- Strategies for dealing with CBSA rulings officers.
- How to get rulings decided as quickly as possible.
- The legal effect of a ruling.
- What to do if and when the CBSA verification officer disagrees with a ruling.
July 30, 2019