Miller Thomson has been ranked among leading firms for Aboriginal Law in the 2021 edition of Chambers Global – The World’s Leading Business Lawyers.
Each year, Chambers & Partners conducts extensive research of legal markets around the world to identify the leading firms and lawyers on the basis of knowledge and experience, ability, effectiveness, and client-service.
In addition to our Aboriginal Law group ranking, the following Miller Thomson lawyers were also acknowledged as leading lawyers in their field:
- Bryan Buttigieg, Environment
- John Doolan, Aboriginal Law
- Eric Dufour, Competition/Antitrust
- Sandra Gogal, Aboriginal Law
- F. Paul Morrison, Dispute Resolution: Litigation
- James Rumball, Capital Markets: Securitisation