David Chodikoff is the 2018 recipient of the Ontario Bar Association’s Award for Excellence in Taxation Law. This award recognizes the exceptional achievements by a member of the OBA Taxation Law Section in the area of tax law, through:
- Contribution to legal education and professional development
- Participation in the Taxation Law Section Executive
- Contribution to the community through pro bono work or other projects
- Contribution as counsel or judge to the development of the legislative tax law framework
- Mentoring new members of the legal profession
The award was presented at the OBA Taxation Law Annual Year-End Meeting and Award Dinner on June 21, 2018 in Toronto.
Our recently retired partner, Joseph Marin, was also honoured by the OBA, receiving the 2018 Murray Klein Award for Excellence in Insolvency Law on June 12.
Congratulations to both on this well-deserved recognition.