Miller Thomson earned a top Band 1 ranking for two practice areas in the 2018 Chambers Canada Guide.
Our Charities and Not-For-Profit group is regarded for “its novel and innovative approach to complex matters arising within the charitable and non-profit market,” and our Agribusiness group – with sole position in Band 1 – is noted for its “ability to deliver a range of sector-specific services to a diverse portfolio of clients.”
Miller Thomson also ranked as a leading Canadian law firm in Advertising & Marketing, Construction, Employment, and Environment, and the following lawyers received special mention as leading practitioners in their field:
- Catherine Bate, Advertising
- Bryan Buttigieg, Environment
- Danielle Bush, Gaming & Licensing
- John Doolan, Aboriginal
- Hugh Dyer, Employment
- Tamara Farber, Environment
- Mark Frederick, Insurance
- Sandra Gogal, Aboriginal
- Robert Hayhoe, Charities
- William Kenny, Construction
- Susan Manwaring, Charities
- James Rumball, Capital Markets
- Louis-Michel Tremblay, Construction
- Lawrence Wilder, REITs
Chambers Canada provides an in-depth analysis of the Canadian legal market, recommending law firms and lawyers in over 40 specialist practice areas. Rankings are based on client feedback, peer interviews and an assessment of recent work highlights.
View the full results here.