A One-Stop Marketing & Advertising Law Workshop
Regulatory enforcement with respect to various marketing practices is on the rise. Consumers are becoming increasingly savvy and holding companies accountable, too. For the sake of both your bottom line and brand reputation, it is important to be on top of this fast-evolving area of law. This free seminar, targeted to advertisers and their legal departments alike, discusses the latest legal developments in areas including:
- Performance claims and substantiation
- Price advertising and policies
- Astroturfing and influencers: who is speaking for your brand?
- Social and emarketing
- Contest disasters, and how to avoid them
- What changes to the Trademarks Act will mean for your brand
- Privacy, CASL, and managing your customer lists
- And more
8:00am – 8:30am: Breakfast and Registration
Register early! Space is limited for this free seminar.
May 11, 2016
Deadline: April 8, 2016