Miller Thomson’s Financial Services group hosts a complimentary Breakfast and Panel Discussion.
Partner Keyvan Nassiry, from Miller Thomson’s Banking & Financial Services Group, is joined by special guests Shanghai-based Yi Li, a Banking and Financial Services Partner from JunHe Law Offices and Graham Wedlake, Partner in the London offices of Mayer Brown International LLP, specializing in Cross Border Structured Finance.
Topics covered by the panel include:
- Common themes in cross-border transactions
- What types of collateral can be taken in Europe and China
- Key differences from the North American perspective
- Cross-collateralization — upstream and cross-stream guarantees
- Transparency and issues relating to quasi-security
- Enforcement and insolvency — self-help vs court driven processes
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Road map for a successful transaction
We hope you can join us for what is a stimulating discussion offering a unique perspectives on international trends in cross-border financings.
This program is eligible for up to 1.0 Substantive hour with the LSUC.
February 25, 2016
Deadline: February 19, 2016