Miller Thomson is hosting a complimentary breakfast seminar presented by the lawyers from our Social Impact group, who will discuss general best practices for nonprofits and charities operating in Saskatchewan, as well as cover recent developments in the voluntary sector that may impact your organization. Topics will include:
- corporate governance for nonprofits
- the basics of gift agreements
- general updates in the voluntary sector including:
◦ social housing policies;
◦ political activities rules;
◦ the Humboldt memorial fund; and
◦ qualified donee status for first nation organizations
- accommodating mental health disabilities in the workplace
The seminar will be held in Saskatoon on November 6th and in Regina on November 7th.
Click here to register.
November 6, 2018 - November 7, 2018
Deadline: October 30, 2018