Miller Thomson’s Environmental Law Group is joined by external industry experts to present a complimentary seminar on environmental and regulatory processes, and permitting and contract procurement.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or to register.
Topic 1: Review of Environmental and Regulatory Processes
- Proposed changes to the Federal Environmental Assessment Process
- Indigenous considerations and UNDRIP
- Social Acceptability of Projects (Quebec Government’s Social Acceptability Guidelines)
Topic 2: Permitting and Contract Procurement
- Navigating permitting issues and trends
- Contractual and procurement law issues
- End of life project reclamation and remediation obligations
Partner, Miller Thomson Saskatoon
Grant Sprague, Q.C.
Associate Counsel, Miller Thomson Edmonton, and Former Deputy Minister, Alberta Ministry of Energy
Enviro Q&A Services
7:15 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. – Breakfast and registration
7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. – Presentations
September 20, 2017
Miller Thomson Edmonton
27th Floor, 10155 - 102 Street