Miller Thomson invites you to a complimentary seminar series hosted by its Vaughan Office. Join us to meet your local business peers and participate in an informal discussion on recent trends and upcoming legal challenges covering corporate, construction and employment related issues.
In our last session of 2019, we will discuss the Top 10 Due Diligence concerns when purchasing development lands or a construction site including:
- Public and private restrictions on land use
- Availability of municipal services
- Peer reviews of existing property reports and reliance letters
- Registered and unregistered easements
- Environmental liability to the regulator and third parties
- Allocating risk between vendor and purchaser, landlord and tenant
This program is eligible for 1.5 Substantive Hours with the Law Society of Ontario.
November 21, 2019