Miller Thomson and HUB International Limited co-host an invitational roundtable on the theme “Risk and Quality Management Essentials for Executives of Long-Term Care Homes” on Monday, March 31 at the Miller Thomson Toronto Office.
Approximately 20 participants including leaders from the Long-Term Care Home sector and risk management experts discuss a variety of topics including:
- Long-Term Care Quality and Enterprise Risk Management
- Avoiding Risk in Procurement
- Health Care Consent and Advance Care Planning – Doing it RIGHT in Ontario
- Risk Management for Privacy Breaches
- Cyber Liability Insurance
Miller Thomson Health Industry Group lawyers, Joshua Liswood, Kathryn Frelick and Drazen Bulat present at this event.
March 31, 2014
Deadline: March 25, 2014