The Montréal Construction Team of Miller Thomson presents the first edition of its major annual construction conference.
The half-day seminar aims to offer to all construction professionals an inside look at the latest developments in the field of construction law.
- Standard provisions of construction contracts, i.e. in standard contracts between private parties and in contracts between public and private parties.
- Principles applicable to contract termination, including discretionary termination and termination for cause, by the client or by the contractor.
- Lessons learned from decisions rendered in the last two years in contractors’ claims against municipalities.
- Injunctions as a legal tool in the context of construction projects. What should be done when an immediate solution is required?
- Review of landmark decisions rendered in the last year in the construction industry.
*Most allocutions will be in French. However, the documentation will be available in both French and English.
7:30 a.m.: Breakfast and Registration, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Seminar
Location: Hyatt Regency, 1255 Jeanne-Mance Street, Montréal
Should you need further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
April 27, 2016
Deadline: April 20, 2016