Miller Thomson’s Health Industry Group hosts a complimentary webinar/audio conference on May 18, 2016 at 8:00 a.m., entitled “Health Professionals, Regulatory Reporting and Investigation“, presented by Josh Liswood and Lisa Spiegel.
This Coffee Talk session includes a discussion of the following:
- When do mandatory reporting obligations arise?
- What constitutes “reasonable grounds to believe” that an individual is incompetent, incapacitated, or has sexually abused a patient?
- How do you exercise your discretion
- When does a hospital investigation become an investigation under the Public Hospitals Act?
- How do you legally protect the work-product and results of an investigation?
Invitation and registration details
Learn more about webinar or audio conference options. As webinar space is limited, we encourage you to participate as a group.
This program is eligible for up to 1.0 Substantive Hour of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits with the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC). Note: Participants intending to claim LSUC CPD credits are required to register individually.
To receive invitations and information about upcoming Coffee Talk events, please subscribe to our mailing list.
May 18, 2016
Deadline: May 10, 2016