Copper Mountain Mining closes bought deal financing

August 3, 2016

On August 3, 2016, Copper Mountain Mining Corporation (TSX: CUM) announced that it had closed its previously announced bought deal public offering of 13,593,000 units of the company, including the full exercise of the over-allotment option by the underwriter, for aggregate gross proceeds of $7,476,150. The units were sold on a bought-deal basis through Haywood Securities Inc. and were offered by way of a short form prospectus in all of the provinces of Canada except Quebec.

Copper Mountain Mining’s flagship asset is the 75% owned Copper Mountain mine located near the town of Princeton, British Columbia. The company has a strategic alliance with Mitsubishi Materials Corporation which owns the remaining 25%.

Miller Thomson advised Haywood Securities in this transaction with a team that included Peter McArthur, Kevin Sorochan and Erika Lai.